What I'm doing now
- Growing a friendly community of innovative storytellers with diversity at its core.
- Building tools for community discovery and connectivity.
At the Netherlands Institute for Sound & Vision, I am
- working on a new platform to make the majority of our audiovisual connection accessible online
- integrating Partial Audio Matching functionality into the Clariah Media Suite, as part of the AI4media project
- investigating open and federated tools to support the discovery and accessiblity of public cultural events, as part of the Living Lab Open Cultuurdata Project
Learning / practicing
- standing acrobatics
- how federated architectures can contribute to a healthier internet
- how to build applications that integrate with Mastodon
This page was last updated: May 2023.
This page is inspired by an idea by Derek Sivers. See nownownow.com/about for more info.